Nov 6, 2008

DRUUUUUUNK

Fun Work

I got up really early for morning meeting this morning.
Worked really hard.
However, during my work, I wrote my resume and turned in to travel agency.
I am not sure if I want to change this current job, but I wanted to know if I am acceptable person for other companies.
It was kind of fun to review my life to write my resume.

I had a business dinner with my co-worker and also one more person who works in the same industry but at the different company.
I like both of them.
Although it was a business dinner, but I had a really good time and it was fun.
I was a person who had to arrange this dinner.
So I took them to a restaurant which is next to my apt.
After dinner I took them to my bar.
They liked both of them and they got really drunk.
Once they got drunk, it means I did enough.
After I see them drunk, I got releaved and I started drinking and now I got drunk.

Since I am so drunk now, I had a piece of Japanese pear.
It is a huuuuuuge Japanese pear, which my sister got from a boy.
Very expensive one.
Tasty.

Need to sleep.
I hope I would not get hangover tomorrow...

No comments: