Nov 29, 2008

Hard To Leave My Bed

Love Being In Bed

Chiristmas is almost there.
Thanksgiving was just over and I feel really sad that I missed it…
Since I went to Macau last weekend without sleeping whole two days and went out to drink almost every night this weekdays, I really needed to sleep today.
I tried to get out of my bed so many times, but could not.
I had to go to my parents’ house to decorate Christmas tree this afternoon, but decided to do it tomorrow.

I got up finally, and went to eat dinner with my mom by ourselves.
This is menu tonight.
Quiche with a pie shell which I am helping producing lately at work.

I just love to be in a bed and sleep like 12 hours sometime.
Sleeping makes me so happy.
It would be much better if I did not have to feel that I waste a half of the day…

2 comments:

Katalina said...

the food looks tasty. i also can't believe Christmas is already here. :(

i love your blog.

YU said...

Thanks, girl!!
I love Christmas but I just think that time goes too fast...