Nov 14, 2008

Happy Friday

Fun Last Day of A Week

I got up at 6 am and left my hotel soon after without putting on makeup.
I just needed to catch the first flight to go back to Osaka.
After arriving at Osaka, I went back to my apt and took shower and got ready.
And went to Umeda to meet up with my sis and had lunch with her.
This is a place where my sis had lunch all the time when she was a high school student.
Memorable place foe her, but the food was just okay.

Since I went to work after lunch, there were tons of stuff to do.
However, I did not finish everything and left work early to have dinner with my friends from Hula lesson.
This is my dessert plate, banana with FIRE!!
Cool, huh?

It was such a fun dinner with them.
We were not that close last year, but gradually we are getting good friends.
All of us have different work, different life and different dream, so it is nice to get together and talk about many things.
I took a train so we all got drunk and had such a good time.
I feel that I am so lucky to be able to hang out with so many kinds of friends!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, you like hula dance! My brother lives in Hawaii (Big Island). He has condo and two other houses there, so I go sometimes for holiday. I like to watch authentic hula usually in outdoor pavillion at a park for some traditional celebration. I am thinking about moving to the Big Island. I stayed there once for 3 months and loved it there.
Bill

YU said...

I love big island too! My parents go there once a year for golfing.
Maunalani!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Yu,
Oh, I've stayed at Mauni Lani a few times. Two things I liked most are the green sea turtle preserve there and the Canoe House restaurant. I went on horseback excursion in that Kohala area. My golf game is not good though! hahaha Mauna Lani is an eco-friendly resort -- that's why I chose it. Your parents made good choice too!
Aloha,
Bill