Nov 7, 2008

Organic Lunch

Lots of Tasting

I had been so tired today.
I know it is not good, but I had definitely been in a bad mood at work.
Such a busy day as well.
I had to attend a meeting half a day as a representative of R&D department.
We had couple things wrong last month, so I had to apologized to everyone at the meeting…

I was tired because I had a hangover from last night.
I need to sleep…

I ate so much today.
Lots of tasting and big dinner with my colleagues.
It was so much fun to eat many kinds of Organic lunch boxes for tasting.
All of them were pretty good.
We had those for our lunch and discussed about these.
This is time I feel that my job is fun.

Tomorrow, I have to attend a meeting for Board of Directors.
I wish I could sleep in tomorrow, but I can’t…
Damn iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ms. Ikada...
I left a comment on your posting entitled "Many Thoughts." Then I thought...hmmm...maybe you won't notice that, since it's an older posting. So, please look at that comment if you like.
Mr. Alaska Bill

YU said...

Mr. Alaska Bill.
Yes, I got your other comments. I see all the comments no matter how the entry was old.
I am glad that you enjoy my journal blog. Thanks:)

Anonymous said...

Hello again, Ms. Ikada...
I really enjoy the way you take photos of the different foods you eat. A very good friend of mine from Osaka likes to do that also. When we were in San Francisco, she would take photos of her appetizers and main dishes and desserts. At the Top of the Mark, I enjoyed the view and she took pics of the appetizer. hahaha We discovered a great new Japanese-fusion restaurant called Yoshi's. It also has a hall attached for jazz concerts and a great bar. I recommend it if you're in SF. Anyway, your blog brightens my day! You're a great writer!
Take care,
Bill from Alaska

YU said...

I have been to Top of the Mark too! I had never eaten there though.
Never been to Yoshi's either. I should go there next time for sure. Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Hello Yu,

Yes, Top of the Mark is mostly a cocktail lounge, not a restaurant, so it just has an appetizer menu. We went there after watching a MLB Giants game. Actually, we too a limo from the ballpark back to the hotel, changed clothes, and went to Top of the Mark for a drink, then out on the town. SF has some great restaurants -- another I like it is called One Market. I like having lunch at the Ferry Building too.

Bill