Nov 17, 2008

What A Big Day!

Cry and Laugh

I went to work at Tokyo office today.
When I happened to see my old classmate from college at my friend’s meeting, we scheduled to see each other again in Tokyo.
His dad died when he was college and now his mom is running business.
He is taking over the family business, and I thought we have similarities.
We had lunch and talked for c couple hours.
He was not a smart guy but really really nice and kind but quiet guy.
We barely talked each other since we take almost all the same classes.
It has been like 8 years since the last time we hang out but we decided to hang out more from now on.
I thought boys change dramatically by their job!!
After nice chat with my friend, I went to see a famous consultant.
He was really strict and gave me so many advices to me.
I shouldn’t have, but I cried in front of him.
I was scared, and I got shocked and, and , and… I just could not help crying.
I have no longer have a people who tell me the truth or strict thing to me.
Very spoiled only because I am a daughter of CEO.
Probably I cried because I was happy to meet unusual business person who gave me honest opinion face to face.
I really appreciate him now.

This is a party I went tonight.
A birthday party for a guy who takes care of me really well lately, and also one more guy who is CEO of a fashion brand, who is on the picture above.
The guy on the left is a famous guy in music world.
I would say all Japanese know him.
It was a crazy party.
Lots of model, Miss Universe, Miss something, and so on.
I felt I was such a short shorty litlle girl.
There were so many celebrities at the party.
Tokyo is crazy, and I can’t believe that my life is getting change like this.

After the party, I went to go out to drink with my friend.
After drinking more, we went to eat Ramen (noodle) at 2 in the morning.
Uhhhh, I shouldn’t…

Ah, it was such a big day!!

No comments: