Nov 15, 2008

Expo in Tokyo and Fun in Gunma

Tokyo and Gunma Trip

I just got back from Tokyo to home yesterday morning, but I left home to Tokyo again early this morning.
It is just one-hour flight from Osaka to Tokyo, but still it is a lot of work for me.
I put all my stuff in a locker at the station in Tokyo.
Since I am not good at remembering which “coin locker” I used, I took a picture to remember where.

I had to help with exhibiting at food expo in Tokyo.
It was actually fun though.
It was hard to stand from 9:00 to 5:30 whole time, but I could talk with many people and fun to sell cakes I produced.
There were not many sales women or talkative girl who has strong Osaka accent, so I became pretty famous at the convention center.
This picture is one of products we exhibited at the expo.
Tarts for Quiche, very good stuff.

After this expo, I took a bullet train to Gunma to see my friend, Ayako.
She is one of my good friends whom I have known since I went to DU.
And this is “Boo”, a pug she has.
What a cute doggie.

Gunma is sort of countryside of Japan, so pretty different from Osaka or Tokyo.
People, landscape, food and culture are different, and it is a part I like to visit there.
Ayako’s family is so nice and warm.
They serve so much food at dinner whenever I visit.
Tonight, Ayako’s brother’s family, Ayako’s friends were there too.
9 of us had dinner all together and it was like a party.
Ah, I ate too much again till midnight.
Uhhhh bad for my health but it was such a nice night.




No comments: