Jan 5, 2009

1st Day of Work in 2009

Still Having Stomachache

This picture is random but a fan I found at our factory.
Pretty old but I love this color Orange!!
Color orenge make me happy, always!

Today was my first day of work in year 2009.
I know there would be a celemony, but I was not sure what time it would be.
But I knew that I overslept this morning.
So tied my hair up and took my make-up stuff in my car and put my make-up on in my car.
Oh thank god, I was just on time!!
It was so nice to see all the familiar faces.
I worked a lot and attended lots of meetings today like I did not have any vacation.
I felt good today, but I am not sure how long this feeling would last...

I keep in touch with the guy from the other night, and I will go on a date tomorrow.
Because I said that I still have a bad stomachache from lots of food from New Year's, he said he would take me a place which will release my stomachache.
He is such a sweet guy and texts me a lot in a day.
I love getting texts, but I have already felt tired of replying to all of them.
Not a bad meaning but I am just not used to.
Maybe because I have not felt comfortable yet...

Anyway, I went to a nail salon tonight after work.
I wanted to go the end of last year, but could not make an appointment.
I still have short nails for work, but decided to care them again in clean way.

Uhhhh, I have bad stomachahe now too.
Believe or not, last couple of days I only eat one meal.
I love eating but now eating makes me vomitting...
Oy...

No comments: