Jan 21, 2009

Chinese Herb Food

Popular Restaurant in Tokyo

I am in Tokyo as my first visit in 2009.
I went there becuase I had to see our designer who troubled me...
After work, I went to a restaurant which Katsu introduced me.
Since I want to make traditional chinese herb sweets, I have been researching chinese herb.
This is a famous menu at the restaurant.
I called up Chika and two of us had dinner and enjoyed nice dinner and girl's talk.

As you can see, they are very healthy.
But both of us got satisfied and got really full.
Most of the customer were ladies.
Since Chika and I are both in food industry, we tried to figure out how much they make money by doing this business.
It was fun to think this kind of stuff.
We figured that theier net profit is really high because of their material, menu, employees and so on.

It was expensive, but they were good.
I would go there again.

No comments: