Jan 10, 2009

Babies

Will I Have A Baby Someday??

I went to Kobe to see my friends from college.
Went to Brazilian restaurant which one of our friends works.
He just got married last October, and he looked so so happy!
His restaurant is pretty cool and it is a buffet style.
Look how much I ate.
These with lots of meat, which Brazilian waiter cut in front of us.
I still have stomachache, but can’t help eating… Why???

Anyway, Mayumi who is still single and I who is also single went to see my friend who came back to our town for vacation with her baby boy.
Also my other friend came to see her.
It’s been a while since I saw her the last.
She took her husband and her little baby.
Since we met, it’s been 22 years past, but we are still good friends.
It is just weird that most of them now have a family.
Look this little guy, how adorable!!
I like this age kids but I just could not imagine that I will have a baby like him someday.

Everyone laugh at me holding baby.
It seems like being mother is very difficult and lots of work more than I work now.
But someday, I will get there.
Just can’t imagine now somehow…

It was snowing today in Kobe.
On the way back, I stopped by the massage place I always go.
Ahhhh, felt really good.
Now I am in my apt writing this blog in my bed waiting for my sister comes home.
After she gets to her apt, I will go over and stay over her apt tonight.

It is a pretty fun weekend-start for me.

No comments: