Jan 4, 2009

Last Day In My Bed

Not Ready For Working

I had a headache and stomachache today.
Ah how foolish I was to drink that much…
I gotta think about my age, I know…

I woke up pretty early although I stayed up late last night, but of course I did not get out from my bed till late afternoon.
Now I love watching Ally McBeal.
So I am in a bed with surfing intenet and watching American dramas.

Since my grandma is at my parents’ house till tomorrow, I went to my parents’ to have dinner together.
We had good time.

Now I have already chosen what to wear tomorrow.
I just need to get ready for tomorrow in my mind.
Well I have definitely not been ready yet.

2 comments:

Katalina said...

My favorite American dramas are Heroes, House, and Pushing Daisies.

You should watch those! I think you will love them! :p

YU said...

We have Heroes in Japan, but not House and Pushing Daisies. I wish we will have them all here in Japan!