Jan 18, 2009

Lazy Sunday

I Am Too Goofy

I did not do much today.
I have to reconsider how to spend my day-off.
I should not be lazy like this, otherwise, I will go crazy and stupid.
So I went to my favorite glasses store and asked to fix one of my glasses.
And went a little shopping.
And had this Sukiyaki dinner.

I e-mailed the company who gave me an offer letter.
I asked them a couple things.
I am still thinking what to do.
I want to take the offer so badly, but still there are a couple issues.
Like me not talking with my dad, less salary than I get now, and so on.
After I get a reply from them, I will make a decision.
I hope they would not feel annoying that I asked them so many questions, that’s something I am so worried.
We’ll see…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, they worry more if you do NOT ask a lot of questions. Questions are expected and are important.

Bill

YU said...

I hope so... Thank you though, Bill.