Jan 20, 2009

Exorcizing

Our Family Short Trip To Kyoto

I went to Fushimi Inari (shrine for business success) in Kyoto today.
I did not go to work because this is for work, sort of.
It was quite a good exercise.
Lots of stairs.

When we got to the top of the mountain, my mom wrote our company name on this small lucky shrine to wish a luck.
Our family have done this even for more than 60 years.
But actually this was my second experience, still have not remember what we supposed to do at this shire.
There were so many rules and things to do.

My sis and I wore so much clothes because it was such a cold day and especially on a mountain.
Climbig a mountain is my least favorite thing to do.
It is hard, and I don't see the point why we had to do.
But today there was a clear purpose to climb the mountain so I did and felt good.

My mom and dad walked in front of us all the time.
Looking at them talking made me really happy.
Today ended up my happy family day.

i consulted an oracle.
I had the best one, which says "Toward to the Best Luck"
It says I should choose the way it looks more difficult, so that I will be successful.
Well, god which one are you talking about?
Working at new company in America? Or continuing to work at my dad's company?
Both will be difficult, though...

Stopped by at Sushi place on the way back.
I found California rolls, sort of.

It was so nice to be away from work and do this kind of thing with my family.
I got exorcized and now I will be fine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Yu,

Regarding your decision and wondering which path to take, it reminded me of a poem by Robert Frost called "The Road Not Taken." I am sure you can find it on the net, as it is famous poem. It reminds me of you as you make the difficult decision.

Ganbatenne!
B.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I also meant to say that you (Yu) and your sis in the photo at Fushimi Inari look soooo kawaii, neh! Great photo!

Bill