Jan 25, 2009

Ally McBeal

Drama Sunday

How come Ameicans can do stupid thing!?
But they are funny.
I would say American and Japanese are so different.
We are look so silly by Americans, but for me, Americans are silly!!
I love watching American dramas and now I watch Ally MaBeal and ER.
I know that they are old, but I can watch them for free so I watch.
I love Barry White Dance.
And I found this on Youtube.
How much free time they have to film this!! LOL
And what more funny is that they were not the only one to film themselves dancing Barry Whilte Dance.
Hahaha.

Tonight, I went to Kushikatsu with my Uncle.
Yummmy!!
After dinner I cleaned my room very hard with watching dramas.
Love Sunday!
I was not busy at all, so I could film myself dancing Barry White Dance:)

2 comments:

Katalina said...

i think it shows that Americans especially men are too full of themselves so they dance in front of the mirror to think that it's funny when they are not that funny.

gomen, had a bad day.

YU said...

You got the point!
Sorry you had a bad day:(