Jan 17, 2009

My Sleeping Spot

Sleeping Under The Table

I suppose to go to work today, but could not figure out if the office was opened, I asked someone to send fax to my parent’s office and did my work at my parent’s house.
My mom just got home from Korea and caught a cold.
Seeing someone who has a cold made me sleepy.
So I took a nap with my dog, Darch.
We always sleep underneath of a dining table because there is a heater underneath of this carpet.
I feel so peaceful to sleepy by holding my little dog Darch.

Oh, here is an update about the lawyer I yelled at.
(I stopped writing bad words, by the way)
He called my landowner and asked them to make me call him.
I really did not feel like to calling him, but I did cuz I did not want to be rude.
He said he wanted to apologize.
He said,
“I wanted to say sorry again. I understand that you tried not to hit my car. And I also saw the note you left for the person who is the owner of the car you scratched. I felt guilty so badly. I will sincerely take my part of responsible.”
Wow…
I also apologized him about my attitude and told him my excuse that I was exhausted at that night.
I would not ask him anything more.
I think he was nice enough to tell me how he felt after the incident.
The only thing I concerned is that he asked my name.
Now he knows which apt I live.
It bothers me cuz I live by myself.
He was nice but at that night, I was totally a bitch…
Oh boy…

No comments: