Jan 12, 2009

Feeling Sick

I Should Go To The Hospital

I haven't felt super good lately.
Maybe becuase I have neglected my health lately.
I just don't feel like doing anything.
Maybe because I have too much to think about.
I still have stomachache and my back hurts pretty badly.
It's been like more than week, so I think it is time for me to go to hospital.
How come I am so weak?
I am sensitive in a bad way.

I talked with a lot of people on the phone or on Internet today.
I am such a lucky person to be surrounded by lots of nice people.
I feel myself that I am not alone by talkin with them.
Sometimes I feel lonely, and I guess today was the day.

Tomorrow will be another day.
I will be okay.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yu,

Please take care of yourself and see a doctor, since you've not been feeling well for several days now. Sometimes stress causes physical pain too, and you seemed stressed with the decision-making you're going through now.

I hope you feel better soon!
B.

YU said...

Thanks. I gotta calm donw a bit...