Jan 15, 2009

Mother F*ck'n F*ucker!!

Hate Lawyers!!

I got really really frustrated today because of a stupid designer we use, who has never turn in his project on time.
I was really upset and exhausted by staying at office till so late at night.
And then!!!!
When I got my apt, I saw a big car parking in front of my parking spot.
I tried to park my car, but there was not really enough space.
But I had to try hard cuz otherwise I could not get home.
And then!!!!
I hit a car next to me.
I was so ready to call police and ask them to tow the car in front of me (Not the car I hit).
I did not have to hit the car if the stupid big expensive car was not there, you know?

I was going to take a picture of the number plate, then a man came down.
Me: “Is this you car?”
Lawyer: “Yeah, so?”
M: “It was really hard to park my car because you parked your car here. And I hit someone’s car. I think you also should take this responsibility. Can I have your number? It is prohibited to park a car here.”
L: “Sure, I will give you my business card. I am a lawyer by the way. So I know this is not my responsibility.”

I got so upset that he mentioned that he was a lawyer.
Also he said,
“Can I try driving your car by having my car here? I don’t think it is so difficult.”
Believe me, our parking lot is really small, especially my space!
So I said,
“Man, you are f*ck’n lawyer right? Haven’t you seen an upset person like me now? You must be f*ck’n smart, so you should f*ck’n know how to treat this kind of upset person, bitch! I understand that you don’t have to take any responsibility, but you can at least apologize.”
Lawyer can do anything if it would not be illegal??
I don’t think so.

He said,
“Yes, I am sorry”
Me: “Huh??? I am sorry???”
Lawyer: “I apologize. Really…”

There were more conversation.
I talked really rude and really upset.
He thought that he was just unlucky to see me there.
Now I kinda know that I was unreasonable for him.
But now I feel better that I could yell at bad person as much as I wanted.
Oh! Is this why that I can’t get married?? Oops…
I will talk with my landowner tomorrow to figure out who is the owner of the car I hit.
I gotta pay for fixing it.
Uhhhhhh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Yu,

I had to smile just a bit when I read this post, because the last thing you wrote to me was -- "I have to calm down a bit..." hahaha

It's just a car...you didn't hit a person. Your insurance will cover it. Don't worry -- things like this happen, and they're stressful for sure, but this too will pass.

Actually, I had to laugh at your words toward the lawyer! hahahahahaha Go get 'em, girl!

Relax...have a warm bath...if it were me, I'd drink some hot sake too!

Bill

YU said...

Oops! You are right. I am NOW calm. Hahaha.
He was unlucky to be yelled at me... It won't happen again...