Jan 14, 2009

New Year's Party

Busy Busy Partying Day

I woke up and realized that I had to go to work 30mn before.
I rushed myself and left home.
We went one place and listened our company principal for year 2009 from CEO, my dad.
I was very moved and felt guilty that I am going to leave him soon to get another job.

AND after that, I worked on all paper work for 30 min and left for a meeting.
It was monthly Board of Directors' Meeting.
It was so long like from 9:30 to 16:30...

After meeting, I worked on my desk for 30min and attended another meeting.
AND left to a party.
It was employee's new year party.
We went to an Italian restaurant.
They did not serve enough so after the party I went to eat with 14 of sales people from Osaka, Tokyo, Nagoya, and Hokaido branch.
They were all men, but I did not feel myself that I was the only girl there.
They were all frank and we get along.
How come I am not a member of sales team??

We talked till so late and I caught the last train, better than taking cab by missing last train.
Gotta work tomorrow, so I should not drink till this late anyways...
Well, but it was the funnest company party ever!!

Like today, I feel that I was glad to work for this company.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Yu,

Oh, did you make a decision then? Are you gonna move to Chicago?

B.