Jan 3, 2009

Is He The One?

A Man In 2009

I woke up at my sis’s and had breakfast there and watched another “The OC”
I love staying at my sister’s apt.
Her house is very nice to stay, very comfortable.

This is how I look today.
I went to see my friend Shinsuke with Iwasaki-san, who is like my sister.
Shinsuke invited me for dinner to introduce his friend.
We supposed to meet twice last year, but we could not make it both and finally got to see each other.
He used to be a famous American football player and played in the US for three years too.
Now he is a coach for a football team.
He was half Japanese and looked really cute and such a nice guy.
We had such a fun time, so after dinner we all went to my bar, and went to Karaoke till 4 in the morning.
I know that I am not that young to stay up this late, but I did…
I got drunk, had a headache and am sleepy pretty bad.
At the end, he asked me for a date.
I am not sure how much similarities we have, but we’ll see.
Is he the guy??
Well…

4 comments:

Katalina said...

ゆちゃんかわいいね!!

good luck with the guy!!! (^-^)

YU said...

ありがとう。
check out the 1/7 entry. You will know the ending with the guy...

Anonymous said...

Wow! You look meccha kirei, stylish, and quite elegant! Love the orange scarf! Your earrings are very cool! Nice hair style too! No wonder that guy was making wedding plans on your first date! hahaha

B.

YU said...

Hahaha, thanks;)