Jan 28, 2009

Healthy Food

Hungry

It was a nice fine day today.
I went to lunch for research healthy food today.
It was a buffet style with all healthy food.
It was just $10 US for one hour with 40 different menu.
We were so satisfied and full, but at around 4 in the evening, we both got so hungry.
They were really healthy food, I guess.

I had so much to do, but at the same time, it was a slow day today.
I finished working quite early.
I was planning to go to bed right away, and so excited about it, but I was more hungry.
So I called my friend Mittaka and we decided to go out to drink at a restaurant next to my apt.
I had not drunk for about a week, so I got drunk easily.
I am so sleepy.
Somehow, it is getting a hard work for me to open my PC after work.
I need to SLEEEEEP.

No comments: