Jan 24, 2009

My Grandpa’s Memorial

Favorite People and good Food

Two years has passed since my favorite grandpa passed away.
Wow, time goes really fast.
I remember that I wrote about him on this blog when he passed away two years ago.
It is snowing pretty hard today in Kyoto.
I like snow actually, though.

We were shivering and prayed for my grandpa with my favorite uncle Koji!
Yes, my uncle K is now in Japan!!

We had a great Kyoto style French with my grandma, my parents, my uncle and my sis.
Look how tiny the each plate is!
The picture above is French style Oden.

This is a desert dish.
Crape with Ice cream.

I came home to work.
Crap, snoopy company in the US are taking two days vacation.
I could not finish my work for approving for our new packaging design…
Damn it!!!

No comments: