Jan 17, 2009

What I Learn From Lecture

Seminar At Hotel

I had a seminar today.
Before the seminar, there was a concert of piano and violin.
It was really great.
I attended with my sis and had lunch.
We wanted to have lunch at Westin hotel which we had a seminar, but all the restaurant was full so we had lunch at a local place close by.

The seminar was about “women get fat, but you always can loose weight.”
It might sound weird, but it was really for work.
We leaned about nutrition.
Mostly those are something I leaned at school at DU, but it helped me remembering what I learned.
It was interesting, but the guy who gave us a lecture had a bad mouth.
I mean he used all bad words, and sounded too aggressive.
Which made me regret how I talked with the lawyer last night.
I usually don’t use bad words, but sometime I can’t help!
But he, the lecture guy, reminds me of how people feel uncomfortable listening bad words…

See? I learned a lot at the lecture.

No comments: