Jan 19, 2009

Gorgious Lunch

Lunch At Westin Hotel

Luckily I got $200 worth certificate for food at Westin Hotel.
I wanted to encourage my assistants so I decided to take four of them to have lunch at hotel.
Everybody got so excited about it.
It was a gorgeous lunch.
We have buffet appetizer, soup of today, choice from main courses and buffet deserts.
It was tons of food!!
We had great talks there, and even a customer who ate alone next us joined our conversation.

After lunch we all went back to work hard.
That’s pretty much about it today.

I will go to temple to exorcize (drive out an evil spirit) with my family.
My parents go to the temple every year to pray for business, but this year, I decided to go there with them to exorcize.
It says that 30 year-old women in Japan have unlucky years for 3 years.
This year will be the first year.
So before nothing bad happens, I have to go to temple.
It may sound weird, but this is what all of us do in Japan.

Ahhhhh, I am so sleepy today.
So ready to go to bed already…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Yu,

Oh, you asked me to tell you when I remembered the name of the salsa bar in Kyoto (Pontocho). I remembered it. It's called EL COYOTE. Here it is...right where I described, behind Lawson's kombini store on Pontocho:

http://www.inetworkjapan.com/map.htm

I think it's more fun there on a Friday night because it's busier then. If you like dance, it's a fun place -- nothing fancy, but the drinks are good and you can have a snack there too.

But maybe you'll be dancing in Chicago soon!

Good luck with your decision making!

Bill