Dec 1, 2008

Small Sweets

Slow Monday

Monday is usually the busiest day of a week.
However, it was kinda slow today.
Very nice!!
Today is the first day of December in Japan.
Wow, time goes so fast...
Year 2008 will be over sooooooon. Nooooooo!!!!

What's new today...
Let's see... I decided to wear glasses much more from today.
I love glasses, have a lot and I just bought 2 pairs of glasses yesterday.
Still feel more comfortable wearing contact lenses even when I am sleeping.
However, lately my eyes hurt.
I will try to care my eyes for a while although I am not sure how long it will last.

I was thinking about relationship tonight in a bathtub.
Why is it so difficult and complicated?
And why do people mean to someone whom they love when they are in a relationship?
People are sometimes so cruel...
Men sometimes become cunning fellows and women are shrewd.
It is so random but somehow it was my topic at my bath time tonight.
Maybe because I figured out a shocking fact about my past today...
Hummmmmm.

BTW, the picture above is small sweets I decorate on my desk at my office lately.
I know it is too much, but cute, isn't it?

2 comments:

Katalina said...

sweeeeets!!

maybe you should take out the contacts when you sleep. my boss scratched her eye so she had to wear glasses for a week. glasses aren't so bad. :)

i hate relationships... it makes me sad thinking about them. everyone keeps telling me to get over him.

by the way i'm katie! :)
yoroshiku!

YU said...

I feel comfortable wearing glasses now!

Relationship should be fun, don't you think? But somehow it does not always work like that way. I wonder why everyone tells you to get over him... I hope everything will work out, Katie!