Apr 17, 2009

Back To Work

First Day Back To Work

First of all, I have to apologize this gross picture.
These are inside of my stomach.
I got this picture from a gastrocamera at a hospital I had entered.
I got this picture and I thought I did not need it, but actually it helped.
I went to a different hospital today and brought this picture.
The doctor could tell what’s wrong from this picture and ultrasonography.
My last doctor could not tell the reason although I was there for three nights, but the doctor today just needed a couple munites!
Ah, I wasted my time…
Since I don’t know the word in English, I can’t write here, but it was a stomachache which I got virus when my body was weak.
Anyway, seems like I was tired and got a stomachache, but was not an ulcer.

I could not eat anything till I left hospital since I had to take a test, another fasting.
After I left hospital I went to Udon place with my sis.
Of course I could not eat all, but it was tasty.
After lunch, believe or not, I went to work.
I supposed to host guests for my dad and someone would do for me, but I cared so I went.
Eating or walking is still tiring.
But going back to work was good.
Everybody saw me like they saw a ghost.
My boss said me coming to work soon after being in a hospital gives everybody a pressure.
I think it’s bullshit!
If they feel pressure and they should do the same, they should.
And I am sure not so many people would not feel anything from this.
I had been sooooo bored from being in a hospital for four days so I had to work.
Once I get to work, there are so many things I realize.
I had lots to do.
But I stayed there just for 5 hours and left.
First thing I have to do is to completely recover.

4 comments:

Katalina said...

What is it in Japanese?

Is it food posioning?

take care of yourself!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Yu,

Oh, I understand...you had a stomach virus. Glad you are feeling better!

Do you have any holidays for Golden Week? If you happen to go to Tokyo for business that week, the New Otani Hotel (right near Akasaka-Mitsuke station) has a special lunch and dinner course at its French restaurant La Tour d' Argent, with beautiful flower arrangements and tableware from Europe. You might like that! I usually stay right across the street from New Otani at Akasaka Prince, but I have had dinner at New Otani before and it was always quite good.

Take care! Enjoy your weekend!
Bill

Anonymous said...

I will not concur on it. I over polite post. Specially the appellation attracted me to be familiar with the whole story.

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.