Apr 24, 2009

Last Day Of Expo

Wrok & Fun

Last day of our expo.
It was such a quick.
I worked whole day without stopping.

The best part of exhibiting expo is that we can work as a team.
We all get along well, but after expo, we all get much close and can communicate more and better.
For that, not having any break is nothing for me.

After expo, I went to Shinsuke's house.
I will stay here for two nights to hang out with them.
He just moved back from Osaka yesterday and no gas for bath.
Yak!!
But I can't complin.

Nari, whom I have met a few times came to see us, who is such a nice guy but too gentleman for me.
Shinsuke says that he could be the one for me, but I am not sure.
I think I forgot how to be in love.
How sad is that??
Anyway, Nari, Masaru, Shinsuke and I had such a fun night with play WII FIT.
Everybody stayed there so I decided to sleep till they get bored playing.
It was such a long day, but was fun!

No comments: