Apr 7, 2009

My Legs Are Shaking...

Shaky, Shaky...

I shouted at work today.
I was so upset at a meeting room and yelled at someone.
Everybody outside of the room heard my voice and got freaked out.
Cuz people are so irresponsible!!
I have so much to do beside my work because of irresponsible people!!
I could not stand anymore.
Got so upset and too upset to eat lunch today.

After work, I felt better and left for my Hula lesson.
From today, I take middle-class lesson.
Not middle age, but middle level.
It is so fuck’n hard!!
It reminded me of the days I joined volleyball club when I was junior high and high school student.
My legs are still shaky and so hard to walk.
I squatted about 200 times total.
I am not sure if I can even walk tomorrow.
Maybe I should give massage in a bath.

Oops, it seems like my bath is ready now.
Picture above is a picture from our big stage on March 21st.

No comments: