Apr 16, 2009

Go Back To My Life

Got Out Of The Hospital!

Yes! I am now out of the hospital.
This is me on my bed at the hospital after I talked with my doctor.
He said, “I don’t know exactly what was wrong, but now you are good to go. So maybe you can leave tomorrow.”
So I was like,
“Well, I am totally fine now, so maybe today??”
Then, boom! I could get out.

This was my last lunch at the hospital.
I finally got fine enough to entertain my roommates and got to know them before I say good-by.
My assistant who came every single them with a handful work for mw without telling anybody was the one who felt happy the most.
I will go to a different hospital tomorrow and will see what exactly was wrong.
I really got to know how important our health is.
I will never ever want to get in a hospital.
It was like a hell.

My sis did all the work for me and picked me up from the hospital.
We went shopping for dinner and finally I could eat normal food!!
We stopped by at a Japanese sweets shop and bought strawberry sweets.
Oops, did I have a stomachache?
Oh well.
I will try eating slow from now on, promise.

4 comments:

Katalina said...

大丈夫?!!

It could be stress? だよね。。

きよつけてね!

Anonymous said...

Hi again, Yukako...
Oh, you finally were released from hospital. Yokatta! Now take it easy on your stomach for a few days -- eat light foods and slowly at first. Don't "surprise" your stomach with too many rich foods after a few days of fasting...and what's worse...hospital food! (yuck!!!)

Although I enjoy sweets too, I understand that too much sugar can be very bad for one's health. So watching sugar intake is healthy. Many people don't realize that people don't get fat just from eating lots of foods that are rich in fat -- like beef and butter and cream -- but also from sugar. All sugar converts to fat (even sugar consumed through fruit juice) and is stored by the body as fat if it's not burned off through exercise. You seem to exercise well through hula and other things, but watching sugar intake can lead to better health. Sorry to be the bearer of such bleak news! hahahaha I wanna eat chocolate right now!

I suggest you try one of the traditional zen style restaurants in Kyoto -- very healthy and tasty food that! Enjoy your weekend!

Ganbatenne!
Bill

YU said...

Katie,
Yeah I am fine now. It seems like this is a sick which women get a lot. So be careful!

Bill,
Yeah I know. Sugur is dangerous sweet stuff. But I am proud of you enjyoing sweets. Not so many men like them, but I am happy when men enjoy sweets with me!

Ryan said...

Wow, you haven't updated in a looooong time.