Apr 19, 2009

Changing My Nails

New Style

When I was a little depressed, I got pink nails.
Soon after I got these nails, I felt guilty.
I should not have pink nails for my job.
But fortunately or unfortunately, I kept these nails for two week and one week for a hospital.
And all nurses were upset, because they said they can’t check my health condition from my nails.

Anyway, I changed to this business style.
I have important business trip from this coming Tuesday.

I did laundry and it was such a sunny day and they all got dried very quickly.
It is getting like summer weather here in Japan.
I went shopping for people who came to my hospital to celebrate my recovery.
Also went to a nursing home to see my grandma and her maid, who is like my third grandma.
My grandma opened her eyes for me, which is really rare because of her sickness.
Also my third grandma was really happy to see me.
Seeing them like that, I feel like visiting them more.
I left my hospital, which is my parents’ house today.
They spoiled me for three nights.
Now I am fine and ready to go back to work from tomorrow.

No comments: