Apr 25, 2009

Long Party Day

Party Party

I woke up by a stupid phone call from my boss at 7:40 am on Saturday with no reason.
I wake Shinsuke up to call gas company to let me take a shower.
Finally I could take a shower!
Thank God.
Since I stayed up late I had a hard time to get up and was surprised by Nari's mood.
I have low blood pressure, so I could not follow his mood, I admire him that he could talk a lot from morning!
We three ordered pizza and had pizza breakfast like we did when we were in America.

Masaru picked me up in the afternoon and Masaru and I went to see a movie.
It was a Japanese movie, "Drop".
It was fun.
It was raining so hard today so we decided to do everything nearby.
So we had Italian dinner next to the movie theater.

And we went to join a party which Shinsuke's friend held.
There were bunch of people from 22 to 50, I guess.
I got to know so many people, boys and girls.
People say that I look like 24 to 26 years old.
I am honored, but maybe I should be looked a little older since I am working and I am mature now.

I met so many kinds of people who does so many different type of job.
To listen what they do was fun.
There are so many kinds of job in the world.

Masaru, Shinsuke and I came home and plaing WII again.
Tonight is "BIO HAZARD"
No picture today, I fogot to take my camera with me...

No comments: