Apr 15, 2009

Flower Makes Me Feel Better

Lots Going On In A Hospital

I went to bed so early last night since their sleeping time is so early.
Before the bedtime, nurse kept asking me if I had a headache, and I had sort of headache and fever, so I said yes.
Then, she gave me a shot to my shoulder, THE painkiller!!
It was much more painful than my headache and I regretted that I told her the truth.
Still my shoulder is do sore from the shot.

At night, my roommates talked a lot.
It is like they are between heaven and the real world.
They kept going and going and bother me from sleeping.
It was just so scary.

I woke up today early and had first breakfast from two days fasting.
It was all right, but I could not eat a lot.
There was not test today, so I had such a boring day.
I just kept sleeping like a dead person.
I had a couple visitors today too and had a flower with a message “Get well sonn”.
It was so sweet.
After I got that flower, I felt much better.

At night, before I had to eat third meal today, my sis came over with her meal.
We talked a lot and had supper together.
It was fun and nice to have her as my company to eat.
She brought me a candy which I don’t supposed to eat, but taste soooo good.

Now, it is 8 in the evening and one hour left before our bedtime.
I will have a test tomorrow.
I have to pretend that I am okay so I can get out of here before I get other disease from here.

Ahhhh, I am so ready to be out of this hospital.

No comments: