Apr 29, 2009

Green Day

Happy National Holiday

It is “Green Day”, which was a birthday of Showa era emperor of Japan
I could sleep in and went to massage.
I ordered 70 minutes, but he gave me 90 minutes massage!
I felt sooo good and can’t wait to have another type of massage in Vietnam where I will go from this weekend.
I came home after massage and did some at my apt.
And went to get my nail done.
And then, I went to my parent’s house to eat.
They are now in Tokyo, so my sis is there for house-sitting.
I was there before she came home, so I was playing with my little dog.
Then, she came home with Mittaka, who is our common friend.
Somehow, I felt upset about the fact he came home to eat with us.
I don’t know why, but somehow, I don’t feel like meeting or entertaining somebody when I am off.
I feel that I am getting more and more selfish.
I was more like a person who loves to hang out with people, but not anymore…

Eventually we had a good time together and had a good time.
But, but but….

Now I am at home after a bath and have my aroma lamp.
I feel more calm now and get relax.
Since when did I become a girl who needs quite relaxing time?
Does this mean that “I am getting old?”

No comments: