Apr 8, 2009

From My Boss To My Assistant

Life Is Tough

I got stuck to my desk whole day today.
I had to make stupid sales manual to sell organic.
A guy who used to be my boss and no my assistant.
He has pride, and does not admit that he is now my assistant.
I understand that feeling and respect that, but it is just so hard for me to work with him.
He does not want to do what I tell him to do.
Then I have to do extra work which he supposed to do like the manual.
Kinda frustrated, and my favorite girl at work tried to cheered me up.
We went to an Indian restaurant for lunch.
And we went out to drink with other 4 associates.
From 25 year old to 60 year old.
Such a variety of people.
It is always fun to drink with these people to chat about a little bit of work and whole silly suff together.

Tomorrow is a big management meeting day.
Nervous.
So much to do before the meeting.
I supposed to be an observer so no right to talk at the meeting.
However recently I am responsible to report about my department.
UHHHHHH.
Gotta get up early and go to work way early tomorrow.
Too much compalin today on this update.
Oh well.

No comments: