Apr 26, 2009

Wedding & Reunion

From Tokyo to Osaka

I woke up with big puffed eye.
I think I had a sty in my left eye.
Also I got mosquito bits all over my body.
I knew that there was one mosquito so I tried to kill it and also escape from it by having a blanket over me.
But seems like it did not work.
I was so sleepy and did not realize when Masaru got back last night.

Shinsuke got a car back from Osaka so he drove me to the airport.
It is such a lovely day, which was really good for driving around.
I got a patch over my eye.
I looked horrible.
I almost decided not to go to a wedding party tonight, but after the landing, my eye got really really big in a weird way.

Anyway, I pick my sis up and went to a wedding party.
He was the one who proposed me for marriage a couple years ago.
No, we were not dating nor being in love.
Somehow he wanted to try somebody else before he gets married with this girl.
She went to same school with me for 9 years!
It was kinda awkward to stand between them.

There were so many old friends at this party.
It was like a reunion.
They are people at the same table.

This is my best friend Sakura and old friend Yoshiaki.
We went to another place to drink more after the party.
I had too much fun this weekend so I got tired so left earlier than usual.
It is nice to see people, but seeing lots of people every single day makes me a little tired.
I guess I am missing my quiet time alone.

No comments: