Apr 27, 2009

Itchy Itchy Itchy!!

Itchy Eye…

I thought I had a sty in my left eye, but I was wrong.
It was mosquito bite.
It is sooooo itchy, and I touched my left eye whole day and I lost more than 10 eyelashes.
Damn it!!
It is still really itchy and can’t stand it!

I had so many sweets today and full of sugar is in my body now.
I almost forgot that my job is eating sweets because of my sickness.

After work, I went to see my favorite artisan who is in a hospital.
He got in a hospital one day after I got in a hospital.
His was way longer than mine.
He is leaving hospital tomorrow, but I really missed him so I went to see him with my assistant.
It was so much fun to talk with him all about work.
After the visit, we went to eat at a family restaurant.
It was beef patty with cheese.
People are telling me that I lost weight, but guess not anymore.

Ahhhhhh itchy!!

No comments: