Apr 13, 2009

Entered A Hospital

First Experience In My Life

I got in a hospital today.
I woke up and I felt hungry.
When I am hungry, I get stomachache sometime.
So I had breakfast, but my stomachache did not get better at all.
It was on and off, so I took some American stomach medicine and wished to fell better.
I had to go to work since it is Monday.
Monday and Friday is very important for business people.
I always tell my people not to be absent from work on Monday and Friday.
So I did.
I drove to work and got almost unconscious a couple times while I was driving.

I parked right in front of my office, which I don’t usually do and run into a bathroom and threw up.
I could not stand anymore so I shouted my co-worker’s name and explained everything.
I laid down a bit but it got worse and worse.
Finally I was taken to a hospital by my boss and my assistant.
I was out of my mind at the hospital and shouted and cried so bad.
I had never experienced the pain before.
Soon I was told to enter a hospital for a week.
Sucks.
My pain got much better now, but till night, my pain was unbelievable.
I called nurse-call so many times and got strong pain killer.
It might be an ulcer they say.
The pain killer shot worked really well, so I asked my doctor to give me more.
He said, “It was so strong and it may people ruin their life by that strong medicine. It is addictive.”
Oops, then I don’t want it.

Lots of people came by to my hospital today.
Feel shame and disappointed myself.
I did not realize but maybe I was super tired.
Can I live in the US without knowing anybody?
If I get sick like this, I would be screwed…
I am worried…

I will post picture when I get a tool to download my picture from hospital.

No comments: