Apr 12, 2009

Sunday Is Eating Day

Meeting My Old Teacher

I woke up quite early this morning because I forgot to turn off my alarm on my cell phone.
I had breakfast and for lunch I met my old teacher.
She used to come over to my home to teach me twice a week after school.
I have known her since I was ten years old.
She was only 26 years old and now she is 46!!
Time goes so fast.
It was kinda awkward to see her after a long time, but she has not changed at all.
It was interesting to hear about me when I was a kid.
She has different perspective from my parents’.
I felt that she knows me better than my parents.

After I had lunch with her, I pick up my mom and went shopping.
Not much to buy, but we had a good time.
And I dropped her off and went to a different mall to buy some more stuff.

I had dinner with my parents like I do every weekend lately.
He got so drunk and advised me to take over his business.
He does that only when he is drunk.
It’s sad, but happy to hear that he sometimes rely on me.

Today’s picture was menu from Chez Panisse from my last American Business Trip.
I ate at lots of organic restaurant but Chez Panisse was the best.

I am going to the US again for Organic stuff in July.
And hoping that we can go to French Laundry to eat! (I know it is not Organic thouh…)

No comments: