Apr 10, 2009

Welcoming and Farewell Party

Hello and Good By

I’ve been frustrated lately.
I don’t know why, but having struggling days.
One of my assistant is always care about me and we went to lunch together again.
Today’s lunch was “Manpuku Don”.
This is a menu from a restaurant which has opened recently.

At night, we all went out to drink for party from our department.
We don’t get together much, but once in a while we do.
It is rare so it is fun.
We got two new employees to our department and we have one girl who moved to a sales department.
She was the one who was a big troublemaker at our department who used to be my assistant.
Even though she was a troublemaker, still I feel sad to lose one.
I just hate to say good bye, you know.
New boy is such a good kid.
And a new girl is someone whom I have hardly know yet.
I will have her as my assistant from next Monday.
Nervius but excited.

After we got drunk, we went to Karaoke.
30 of us!
After all, my favorite artisan gave a speech.
He said,
“To do a good job, you should invest yourself and have something you look forward to”
I think he is so right.
Now I look forward to going to Vietnam for trip in May.
So I think I should be able to do a great job since I have something hat I am looking for.
I am drunk, so I don’t know what my point is, but my point is that I think I can be more positive next Monday!

No comments: