Apr 4, 2009

Gourmet Dinner

Like My Days Back To College

I came back from my parent’s and had fire alarm check.
They come to my room like three or four times a year.
I feel that is too much, but maybe that’s for our safety I guess.

I went to massage place and felt much better.
My guy who gives me massage asked me,
“Are you going out tonight? Blind date??”
I was like, why he did not think that I was going out for a DATE but BLIND DATE?
Rude!! Right?
Anyway my today’s schedule is not a date or blind date.
I went out for dinner with my friends from college.
We get together quite often lately.
Mayumi and I are still single and Yukari is married but still has not had a baby.
So we still can hang out like the days we went to school together.
We talk about boys, make-up stuff and fashion.
It was so much fun and we had delicious foooooood!

This is like Japanese style risotto.
We eat after main course.

And look!
This was our desert tonight.
It rained so hard today and did not feel like going out, but glad I went!

No comments: