Apr 11, 2009

Last Cherry Blossom In 2009

Cherry Blossom Festival In Kyoto

I love looking at Cherry Blossom.
They are so beautiful and make me feel refresh.
I went to work a bit and drove to Kyoto.
Shrine in front of my grandma's had cherry blossom festival.

My grandma cooked us dinner so I went to shrine to watch beautiful cherry blossoms for the last time of this year.

I think this is unique Japanese tradition to drink under trees in April.
They pay money to sit there, and eat and drink to get hella drunk.
I had experience it when I was a college student.
It was fun but after all I got sooooo sick.

My grandma's cooking is the best always.
We had so much and I got so full and drunk by Japanese sake.
I took a nap a bit and left her apt.
Having my grandma in Kyoto is kinda cool, but because of her age, I wish she can move to a place which is close to us, so we can take care of her.
Seems like it is difficult, though...

No comments: