Apr 14, 2009

Going On A Fast

No Meal For Two Days

I have worried that I was getting so fat.
My stomach got really really big lately even thought I controlled what I eat.
Now I know why.
CT scan tells that my stomach got puffed because of sick.
I have not eaten whole two day now but still my stomach is big.
Not eating two days at hospital is not that bad because of an intravenous drip.
I finally could have some water today.

I moved today by the way.
I was with an old lady yesterday.
Since I was so struggling by pain, I did not realize but it was such a stinky noisy room.
She is so old and she had to pee in a room so the whole room smells ammonia.
Also she loves Enka so she listens all day long.
Nurse felt pity for me and I was move to another room with three more people.
I had a gastrocamera in my stomach today.
It was hella painful and I would rather die.
It was awful and I wish I would not have to do it anymore…

Nowadays, cell phone is allowed at hospital, so I talked on the phone all the time and work on my computer.
My assistant comes here once a day and gives me a report.
Otherwise, I get bored, but when I talked about work, I get stomachache.
I begged my doctor to let me go as soon as possible, but seems like it would not happen.
Being hospital is sucks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Yu,
Oh, I hope you are feeling better by now and that your pain is reduced. Yes, having some family and friends nearby can be a good thing, especially when you are ill. You are traveling a lot and eating many different kinds of foods for your work; your work is important, so you feel stress often too, I think. Stress can cause stomach pain and ulcer. Maybe this is a chance for you to relax a bit, but being in hospital really sucks, neh. Maybe you can get released from hospital and spend a few days at a nice relaxing ryokan with onsen pool. Anyway, I hope you recover soon!
Bill

YU said...

Oh, thanks Bill.
I wish I would have timeoff after, but I am so ready to go back to work. Otherwise, someone would replace my position. Till I leave this company, I have to do my best, you know?
But I know, I think I worked to hard and to sensitive about many things, so they caused me this sickness.
So I will get good rest till this weekend.