Apr 3, 2009

Cherry‐Blossom Viewing Party

On Friday Night

Friday is always kind of busy.
I don't know why, but it is totally diffrent from Wednesday and Thursday.
Somehow lots of work come out suddenly from somewhere...
This is a snap for our organic new item brochure.
This is our organic croissant!

Today was a cherry blossom viewing party at one company.
I worked on a project with the company last year.
The president of the company is my mom's childhood friend, so I attended the party for work with my dad, my mom.
Although it was part of my work, but still attending a party with my parents was not like a job.
I had a great time.
Listening music with viewing great cheery blossom with lot of good food from catering.
I drunk a lot so decided to stay over at my parents and sleep next with my doggie.

April is the time when I feel appreciate to be born as Japanese.
Because of lots of beautiful flowers!

No comments: