Apr 9, 2009

Working, Working, Working

Nervous and Sleepy Day

I woke up really really early this morning to go to work early.
I had to go to get ready myself because I was so nervous about a bid board of director’s meeting.
There were a couple presentations that I had to get done.
This might be the first time I got this nervous before this meeting.
I have done some presentations in front of them in the past, but I had never been nervous like today.
They were all about organic and maybe I thought I should show my good work to prove something before I leave this company.
Anyway, I finished all my presentation and they were okay.
Sill I was tired and after the long meeting, I had a couple more meetings and some more work.
Had a lot of work and was a busy day.
So hard to concentrate today…

On the other had, I had a great news today.
I think I can get a visa.
This year, because of the American economy, there were not so many people to apply for the visa to work in the US.
Therefore, no more lottary.
So I have much much higher possibility to get one.
Finaly, I can go????
We'll see.

The picture above is a pie, which is sold pretty well by using a pie shell which I produced.
Looks good and it was really delicious.

Now, at the end of the day, I got really sleepy.
Unbelievably sleepy, I will sleep like a rock today…

No comments: