Apr 22, 2009

First Day Of Expo

Working Hard

It's been a year since the last time we exhibit our booth at a convention.
These are some of the members from our company this year.

What I did this year is baking, cutting and serving whole day.
It was fun to prepare food and at the same time to talk with all customers.
They tell me so many commnet directly to me with eating food which I prepare.
It was hot there and no much time to get rest, but I had good time.

I left convention and went back to downtown in Tokyo to have really nice French dinner with my dad at Conrad Hotel.
A restaurant which was on Michelin guide in Tokyo.
My dad and I had really really nice talk at dinner.
I think I love having our time alone sometime like this.

After dinner I went to a bar with Masaru.
We had so much conversation.
I always want to be supportive for him, so I was happy that he came over to my hotel to talk.
BTW, look how sweet this hotel room is!
Nice view, nice bath, nice bed, and nice everything!!

It was such a long day, but feeling good.

No comments: