Apr 5, 2009

Don’t Be A Mean Lady

On My Family’s Side, Always

I had a nice relaxing Sunday.
Made breakfast, did laundry and cleaned my room.
After my sis’s work, she called me and we got together at my parents’ house.
What a nice view we have from our yard.
I love spring!

Anyway, when I got to my parents’, my sis explained what a bad day my mom had.
Her travel-mate came over to my mom’s and complained about trip to Korea they had a couple month ago.
She is just crazy and gave my mom a hard time.
I can’t believe ladies who is almost 60 is still mean like a school girl.
I can’t believe it.
My sis and I tried really hard to cheer our mom up.
I don’t want to be an old mean lady after 30 years…

My sis and I went to sing to Karaoke.
We sang 2hr and a half.
And I stopped by at my sis’s and had night snack.
Recently, I hang out with my sis a lot and it is fun to share a lot.

Uh, tomorrow is the beginning of a week.
Gotta go to bed.

No comments: