Apr 2, 2009

Lots Of Math

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Oh my....
It's been a while since that last time I worked this hard!
Well, I should say that since the last time I used my brain this much.
I have been busy busy, but mostly physically busy, but did not have to use my brain much.
That made me frustrated, so I guess I was waiting for this moment.
I had tons of work, and mostly I had to use all my brain and had a pressure to make the right decision.
I felt good, but I got exhausted.
My boss asked me to go out to drink, but I took Shisuke for tonight.
He finished his work in my town and will move back to Tokyo the end of this month.
We went to a restaurant which we just saw.
It was good meal, but I couldn’t eat much, maybe my stomach is getting smaller, yay!

Desert is different.
I always have to eat desert especially when I am exhausted.
We talked a lot about silly no meaningful stuff as usual.
I just like our casual friendship.
I still have left some stuff to do which needs my brain,
So I should go to bed now.
Uhhhhh, I think I can sleep really well tonight.

No comments: