Dec 25, 2008

Cakes And Wine

Lots of Cakes and Glasses of Wine

I went straight to a photo studio for our new products.
It is always fun to see how they set up and are taken pictures.

After the photographs, I went to an airport to take a flight to Tokyo.
Again, I have a business trip to Tokyo.
I went to Tokyo office to meet someone and do some paper work.
And, here it comes, I had to go to see a lady who gave us claim.
I got really scared to see the actual person.
I visited her apt, but she was not there, and could not see her.
I got disappointed, but at the same time, I got relieved a little bit.
I left a gift and a note to her.
Hope she would forgive us...

After the visit, I went to a meeting to discuss about current food industry.
It was my first time to join this meeting.
It was interesting...
The topic today was "Christmas Cakes".
This is $150.00 US cake!


I did not have time to have lunch so I was so hungry, but the only meal I could get at this metting was appetizer, and after the little meal, we just had so many kinds of cakes and so many glasses of red and white wine.

Macarons was this year's trend, but I don't like them...

This was my favorite.
It was so delicious, so I had two pieces!
But I was so full...

Berry tart is always popular.

These are cakes which are made without flour and eggs for people who has allergy.

Okay, by the time I had this, I was so full and drunk...

Too many Christmas cakes.
I had good red wine but drinking with cakes is pretty tough...

This meeting was finished at 10PM.
I took a cab to a private bar.
I was invited to a party for a year‐end party.
I met lots of new people there too but also I could see many of my favorite people who met this year.
I had a couple more glasses of wine there and left at midnight.
I did not have enough energy to be there till it ends.
Merry Christmas...

No comments: