Dec 27, 2008

Cleaning Day

Suppose To Be The Last Day

It was the last day for our department at work.
We clean all the rooms and our desks in the morning, and we have noodles all together for lunch and close the year 2008.

I woke up at 8:13 this morning, and I freaked out!
I had to get to my office at 8:45 so I usually get up at 7:00.
Since I was so drunk last night, I did not set up the alarm...
I tied my hair up, brushed my teeth, grabbed my make-up stuff, ran outside and took a cab.
Thank god, I got my office on time because it was Saturday and no so much traffic.

We cleaned our office with the uniform which I'd never worn.
It was kind of fun to do unusual thing.

This is my last tasting for work.
It was pretty good.
I supposed to finish working in this afternoon, but I could not finish working...
I still left some more work, so I will go to work one more day on Monday with people from other department.
My year 2008 will be end soon.
I just need to get a rest tomorrow and will feel better.
I will definitely go to get massage!!

No comments: