Dec 8, 2008

Rare Friend

Meeting With My Rare Friend

Today was the first day to go to work with my new hairstyle.
When I was walking to my office, my co-workers came from the other day.
They laughed at me saying, “Ohhhh you look so cuuute.”
I felt embarrassed…
Most of them thought that I was wearing wig, and could not help laughing.
The picture above is pie ice cream we made for a recipe to cell our pie shell.
They are yummy!!

I supposed to meet someone tonight which I was looking for, but my friend had a cold and the appointment was canceled.
So I worked till late but did not feel like eating by myself so I called my different friend whom I have not seen for a while.
I have been friend with him since I was 14 years old.
Ryohei is a good guy but very different from me.
He is a type of guy whom I don’t usually hang out with.
However, he is a good friend for me whom I can be honest with somehow although I don’t get to see him that often.
He got married so it is hard for me to ask him out for dinner but ask him twice a year.
He came over to my apt and we went out to drink.
Ryohei can’t drink much but he drank much enough for me.

Since he is one of my good friends, I got drunk easily.
So nice to see a rare friend.
It was too fun and forgot to take any picture…
It was a nice night tonight.

No comments: