Dec 30, 2008

One More Day Left

What else Do I Have To Do?

Yeahhh! Love vacation!!
I stayed up as late as I wanted last night and woke up at noon today.
No make-up with glasses.
I look like that I am wearing wig.
Humm, I can’t like my hair style now…
Anyway I did laundry twice and cleaned my room a bit today.
I have to finish cleaning my apt tomorrow since tomorrow is the last day of 2008.
Well, what else do I have to do in 2008?
Am I satisfied with everything happened in 2008?
Hummm.
I should have studied more.
I should have lose my weight.
These two are something I can’t establish by one day tomorrow, so I guess I will leave them for next year.
Other than that, year 2008 was pretty good I think.

I had dinner at Tofu place tonight.
There were so many beautiful dishes at the dinner course.
Most of them were tofu menu, but I love this dish the best because of this presentation and the taste.

I took these two girls, who used to work with me at an English school, for dinner.
One still work at the English school, and the other is going to move to Tokyo as a lawyer.
They were now fine ladies and I am so happy to have them as my sisters.
We had nice dinner together and went to Karaoke.
I realized that I love singing.
Maybe I wanna have an audition if it is not too late…
I want my life a bit more exciting.
Am I asking too much?

4 comments:

Katalina said...

Go for your dreams Yu-chan!! :)

You are still young! (^-^)

Anonymous said...

Hi Yu,

It is New Year's Eve morning here, and just a bit past midnight in Osaka, so I wanted to wish you once again a very happy, interesting, exciting, and prosperous New Year!

By the way, I think you look meccha kirei with or without make-up, and I like your new hair style too. Kawaii, neh! I agree with the girl who will never grow up...you are still young (you appear to be more like 21 than 30)...I'm sure if your were in US, they would check your ID in bar every time! hahahaha

So it is important to live your dreams! For me, karaoke is enough to fulfill my singing fantasy, although when I lived in Colorado, I was in a band that played summers in Boulder, Estes Park, and Grand Lake (near Rocky Mt. National Park). We even played at the YMCA Camp at Estes Park a few times. Do you know that place?

I had some business and personal holiday travel recently -- had to go to Chicago on business so stopped in SF too. I like Chicago -- it's a beautiful city and I attended Northwestern University there (just for a summer session), so I know the city. I didn't have much free time, but I always try to spend an afternoon at the Chicago Art Institute and I did that. In SF, I went to the Palace of the Legion of Honor for a reception (do you know it?)

It's funny....even when I was traveling, every night I check your blog. Maybe I'm addicted to it now! hahahaha Somehow it always makes me smile.

Akemashite omedetou gozaimasu!
Banzai =(^_^)=

Bill

YU said...

Katie, thanks! I feel that I should keep thinking that I am still young, right?

Bill, I am glad that you like my blog. I just started this blog to write my normal daily life here to remember myself. But now I have a few readers and have these comments makes me happy. I wonder how you feel reading my blog. Is it like you are reading someone's diary?? Hahaha. 
You have lived and visited lots of places! I miss traveling...
Oh, did you notice that I went to the Tofu restaurant in Senri Chuo, which you mentioned?

Anonymous said...

Hi again Yu,

Yes, I lived in some different places -- born in Colorado, lived in midwest, and then Bay Area and northern California; went to grad school in Seattle. (Seattle is very cool city!)

My aunt and uncle had a summer home in Estes Park, CO, not too far from the Y camp there -- so I used to go there as a kid. I worked at Rocky Mt. National Park for US National Park Service for two summers (during university years) on the trail crew. What a great job -- I got paid to go hiking! hahahaha

I came to Alaska to work as construction project manager. Then somehow I became English teacher. I also have business exporting Alaskan salmon products -- mostly smoked salmon and salmon caviar.

I like to travel and have been to Japan several times, as well as Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, Peru, Chile, Uruguay, Argentina, England, France, Spain, and -- one of my very favorite places (because it is my family home) -- Ireland.

By the way -- your friends (like you) are meccha kawaii, ne! The pic reminds me of when I ate there at that Senri Cho tofu restaurant -- same style tatami room!

Take care...
B.