Dec 2, 2008

Not Working Hard

Easy Day

I did not work much today.
I had lunch with my sis and talked about my resume for interview tomorrow.
When we were writing my resume, my boss came to the same restaurant and I was so surprised.
We pretended that my sis is trying to find a job right away, so I hope he did not catch it.
She invited me to go shopping so I did.
A little bit.
Well it 's okay for sometime, right?

I went back to my office and went to meet a guy whom I met through work.
He came to Osaka from Tokyo so I picked Kushikasu place in Osaka.

This Kushikatsu place was really cool, but really expensive.
$100 US per person without driking alcohol.
But it was really good with these vegetable like the picture above.
He was tired and did not want to drink alcohol, so it was easy.
We had Kushikatsu and went to cafe.
Had a cup of latte and a cup of royal milk tea for each.
That made me go pee so bad in a train on the way back home.
I could not wait till I go back to my apt, so I went to a bathroom at the station, which I hate.
I am scared of going to a bathroom at night.
Somehow a bathroom at a station at night reminds me of the movie "Monster" a bit.
It was really scary movie for me.

Anyway, tomorrow will be the day for interview.
I am not ready yet...

No comments: